bite (plural bites)
- The act of biting.
- The wound left behind after having been bitten.
- That snake bite really hurts!
- The swelling of one"s skin caused by an insect"s mouthparts or sting.
- After just one night in the jungle I was covered with mosquito bites.
- A piece of food of a size that would be produced by biting; a mouthful.
- There were only a few bites left on the plate.
- (slang) Something unpleasant.
- That"s really a bite!
- (slang) An act of plagiarism
- That song is a bite of my song!
4 letters in word "bite": B E I T.
No anagrams for bite found in this word list.
Words found within bite: